Wednesday, 23 October 2013

#4

Wadha Al Nabti
Music Production 9
11th October

Process Journal #4

This week we have finally completed the mash-up song. I would like to thank Habiba and Yara for being in my group seeing as they were such hard workers. We mainly focused on placing the music together and fading it out and in as smoothly as possible. We would change the decibels of the song when switching onto another part throughout the whole thing, so it would cause from going low to a surge of music all of a sudden to get someone hyped up. The artists in the mashup included: Destiny’s Child, Drake, Rihanna, Jah Cure, Lil Wayne, Jason Mraz, and Chris Brown. I believe that we did a great job, but thats mainly because I’m quite a bias person. Here below are the feedback people so kindly gave us when they had listened to the song:

"The transitions between the different songs could be smoother." Said Sara Al Thani 
"Work on the transitions so the songs collide together more smoothly" Maha Al Thani Replying to our song

I would like to say thank you for your critical criticism, because thats what makes people into the most perfect form of their selves and in this case the most perfect form of our finalized product.

"Great choice of music and nice fading out" Mentioned Reem Abdulmajid 
I would like to thank her for how she noticed out the fading and the taste in our songs for the mash-up.

Picture of  Yara Al Gosaibi showing us which part of the song to fade out. (She is a great team member I really appreciate her :D)

No comments:

Post a Comment