Wadha Al Nabti
Music Production 9
5th October
This week we didn't work on our mash-ups at all. We actually explored Logic more as we were taught how to choose drummers and place in some of their drumming pieces. What I really enjoyed was Rose from R&B because she had very soulful music the kind of music you would hear from New Orleans. Also I liked the alternative drummers because their drum pieces were a wide variety of genre's so you can stick to one drummer, but have many different genre's of the drumming. I think my group worked well especially Yara I think she's a vital person in our group. In addition we also watched the tutorial or attempted to, it didn't really help us or make sense because the tutorial was on the older version. Moreover I think that it's great that we did this exercise because we explored logic quite well and soon enough we'll be experts.
Music Production 9
5th October
Process Journal #3
This week we didn't work on our mash-ups at all. We actually explored Logic more as we were taught how to choose drummers and place in some of their drumming pieces. What I really enjoyed was Rose from R&B because she had very soulful music the kind of music you would hear from New Orleans. Also I liked the alternative drummers because their drum pieces were a wide variety of genre's so you can stick to one drummer, but have many different genre's of the drumming. I think my group worked well especially Yara I think she's a vital person in our group. In addition we also watched the tutorial or attempted to, it didn't really help us or make sense because the tutorial was on the older version. Moreover I think that it's great that we did this exercise because we explored logic quite well and soon enough we'll be experts.
No comments:
Post a Comment