Wadha Al Nabti
Music Production 9
11th March 2014
Music Production 9
11th March 2014
Process Journal #16
This week my aim is to write a whole song containing a hook, chorus, and 2/3 verses. My aim for next week is to complete the lyrical and musical part of the song. This week we are asked to continue with your pairs regarding the song we are creating. Also we are asked to prepare for the test on Monday. We basically spent the whole lesson thinking of lyrics and listening to inspiration while Anoud freestyled 5 times. The problem is that Anoud is very shy about what she freestyles so we had to delete it each time. Even though I think it was really good, even better than what we had an pen and paper. Other than that we listened to Superhuman by Keri Hilson Ft. Chris Brown and On the floor by IceJJFish. The inspiration really didn't help because we didn't write any lyrics at all basically we were very unproductive and we even decided to cut out the lyrics from last lesson, which was a step back. The only thing good about this week was the priceless lines that Anoud freestyled they were very raw and unique in my perspective. I think I secretly saved a part of her freestyling I hope I didn't lose it I might have forgotten to save it. I forgot to mention we managed to write two lines of lyrics but they are practically dissing a person in the school.
Feedback: (on lyrics)
- "They're really inspiring" Kareem
Thank you Kareem for your kind words I hope these lyrics inspire everyone to become a better person
- "You and Anoud are lyrical geniuses" Yara
Thank You Yara, but you can't call us lyrical geniuses just because of two lines of lyrics
- "You need more lyrics than that if you're going to make a song" Maha
I have realized that, but Rome wasn't built in a day, Maha.
Inspiration:
No comments:
Post a Comment