Wadha Al Nabti
Music Production 9
3/6/14
Music Production 9
3/6/14
Process Journal #23
My aim is to finish half of my song, since I have two weeks left. My aim for next week is to finish my song ; the musical part and the producer part. Meaning the panning/volume/EQ will be all done at ready to be presented. This lesson I had one major problem, which was the BPM for the intro, I worked day& night trying to make the song have alternate BPM's throughout it.Sometimes you try and fail which happened to me.I feel as though no vision in the beginning lead to all these problems that I have encountered. I genuinely wish I could go back in time and scream to my old self to plan in the future because now I'm honestly really worried for what the teacher will hear, and hope he will forgive me since I'm not musically talented.What I learnt this course is that you have to emphasise on the planning process on anything that you will create, an architect can't create a house without blueprints, WHICH SHOULD BE EMPHASISED WAY MORE IN MUSIC PRODUCTION. Anywho I would like to thank Mr. Ball for teaching me as I will have to sleep in my grave tonight after listening to what I have </3. Any new thing part I try to add to my intro or to my song generally becomes slower which is a major problem because I'm new to all this musical terms and rules meaning I'm new to making music with a certain beat per minute. This has caused a major crash to any new music I'll be making in the future!!!!!!!!!!! The problem is that Mr. Ball himself couldn't help me, even when he tried to with the manual it didn't make any sense. Also the second lesson my Logic X Pro started having problems with sound thankfully it fixed on its own later.
Advice:
" Make your intro/ending longer" Ella
Thank you Ella for reminding me about the 3 minute minimum
"It's not that bad except for the newest thing you added" Darwin
Thank you darwin, the newest thing I added was the music that I thought was nice until the set BPM changed it.
"You have to find a solution to the BPM mistake" Mr. Ball
Thank you for allowing me to be so independent, which I will begin to cherish :)
Photo: (BPM and the types of instruments im using -.- *face palm at my stupidity*)

No comments:
Post a Comment