Wadha Al Nabti
Music Production 9
4/3/13
Before Editing:
Music Production 9
4/3/13
Process Journal #6
My personal aim for this week is to create a beat with drums that would stick to a person forever. For example the beat for Halo has stuck with me from grade 4 and I aim to do just that. That is because I want to remembered for something I want my footprint on the sand of time even if it has to be through music, which I would adore. This lesson we continued on our song introduction, which was meant to last 30 seconds. This is an assessed assignment and it should include a harmony, melody and lead. My group had realized that our song was very messy and just didn't sound good together. We deleted both pieces we made by hand, which was dub smash (gritty funk) and synthesizer (Tweed Picked) then we added a rock drummer and also created our own piece with the guitar and it sounded great thanks to Habiba and Yara the musical geniuses. We made the song so that it would work with the lyrics and how we think it should sound like and I think it's just perfect.
Feedback:
"Quite messy, totally different genres than each other, big NO" Hayaan
Thank you Hayaan for your feedback I'd like to say that I agree with you and we had deleted the two tracks so don't you worry child.
"The drummer that you chose fits really well with the guitar part" Sara Al Thani
Thank you very much Sara for your kind words and I'd like to thank Habiba for choosing that drummer, which made it very unique by adding tamborines with it.
Pictures:
After Editing:


No comments:
Post a Comment